Dixon went on social media to announce that he’ll transfer to Iowa Western Community College.“I’m rocking with Iowa Western this upcoming season…and we comin for it all nothing less,” Dixon said on Twitter.Here is his announcement from his Twitter account:I’m rocking with Iowa western this upcoming season .. and we comin for it all nothing less! ☝🏾 Goal— Breon Dixon (@Breondixon_4) June 24, 2019Hopefully, Dixon can maximize his potential on the field at Iowa Western.Obviously losing any talented players hurts for the Cornhuskers, but the departure of Dixon shouldn’t really affect their defense too much.Nebraska enters this upcoming season with pretty high expectations, and some predictions even think a conference championship appearance is possible. Either way, it’s highly likely that Scott Frost leads the team to a much-improved record in 2019. LINCOLN, NE – SEPTEMBER 15: General view of the end zone marker before the game between the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Troy Trojans at Memorial Stadium on September 15, 2018 in Lincoln, Nebraska. (Photo by Steven Branscombe/Getty Images)As the Nebraska Cornhuskers continue to add to its 2020 recruiting class, the program officially said goodbye to a former four-star player. Breon Dixon has finally announced his transfer destinationDixon originally began his collegiate career with Ole Miss, but entered the transfer portal after one season.The four-star linebacker took his talents to Nebraska after his freshman year at Ole Miss. It was a huge addition for the Cornhuskers since Dixon was the No. 12 inside linebacker from his class, per 247Sports.Entering the NCAA transfer portal isn’t anything new for Dixon, however, the final result is quite different. It turns out that he won’t be joining another Power Five program.
Last night the Mayor’s office announced the seven priority areas would be scrapped in light of the “deeply distressing and worrying failures”.The Met described the report as a “significant moment” for the force, the UK’s largest, and named a senior officer to coordinate child protection policing across the capital.HMIC said the hitherto lack of such a role had created an “indefensible absence of strategic oversight of this very important issue”.The report’s author, Matt Parr, said: “Far too many of the cases we looked at fell well short of expected standards and meant that victims weren’t protected, evidence was lost and offenders continued to pose a risk to children.”Investigators found that officers often were unaware of the presence of registered sex offenders in their borough, and that the Met’s IT system for storing information on those at risk of abuse was “fragmentary”.In one case, a 14-year-old girl disclosed she had been given alcohol and cigarettes before being sexually assaulted by a 30-year-old man she met online, but an officer was not assigned to investigate until 17 days later, during which time the man had continued to contact her.HM Chief Inspector of Constabulary, Sir Thomas Winsor, said his team had found “inexcusably poor practice at every stage of a child’s interaction with the police.”The report comes weeks after a damning review found “numerous errors” in Scotland Yard’s Operation Midland probe into claims of a VIP paedophile ring.Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt, who will now coordinate child-protection efforts, said: “We have re-thought how we go about our work to protect London’s most vulnerable.“As this report shows, there is still a lot of work to be done.“We have made significant changes already and we are committed to continuing to rise to this challenge.” Want the best of The Telegraph direct to your email and WhatsApp? Sign up to our free twice-daily Front Page newsletter and new audio briefings. The Metropolitan Police is so obsessed with meeting targets on car thefts and burglaries it routinely fails to protect children from sexual exploitation, a report has found.A review by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) revealed that three quarters of child abuse cases were handled inadequately or required improvement.The report identified “fundamental deficiencies” and a lack of overall leadership in a force preoccupied with tackling priorities set by the Mayor of London. Victims weren’t protected, evidence was lost and offenders continued to pose a risk to childrenMatt Parr, HMIC
Gazi M Saifuzzaman and Bashirul AlamThe deputy commissioners (DCs) of Barisal and Barguna districts have been withdrawn from their respective posts on Monday.Senior secretary of public administration ministry M Mozammel Haque Khan said Barisal DC Gazi M Saifuzzaman and Barguna DC Bashirul Alam were removed from their posts over saga concerning Barguna Sadar UNO Tariq Salmon.Mozammel Haque said Pabna Zila Parishad chief executive officer M Mokhlesur Rahman was appointed as the new DC of Barguna while Habibur Rahman, the personal secretary of the state minister for social welfare, was appointed the DC of Barisal.Obaidullah Saju, also the president of Barisal Lawyers’ Association, filed a Tk 50 million libel suit last month against then Agailjhara UNO Gazi Tariq Salmon for “distorting” the portrait of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.The UNO printed the portrait on an official invitation card marking the last Independence Day.The portrait was drawn by a child in a painting competition organised by the UNO on the occasion of the Children’s Day being celebrated on the birthday of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, 17 March.The case was readily accepted and he was arrested.Tariq Salmon was arrested on 19 July in connection with the case. He, however, obtained bail within two hours inside his arrest.The incident caused furore inside the public administration.Amid the public criticisms, Awami League suspended Obaidullah Saju on Friday for filing the defamation case overenthusiastically.
0 Comments Share Milstead says best way to stop wrong-way incidents is driving sober Prostitution in Austria is legal and regulated. Mueller, who runs other brothels in Germany and Austria, says he is pushing back against what he says is unfair taxation of nearly 4 million euros (over $5 million) in the past decade.Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Parents, stop beating yourself up Top Stories VIENNA (AP) — An Austrian brothel is offering a summer special that competitors will find hard to match — free sex. Its owner says it’s his way of protesting a tax squeeze.“Effective immediately: Free Entrance! Free Drinks! Free Sex!” the Pascha bordello writes on its website.The Oesterreich daily quotes owner Hermann Mueller as saying he will pay the women working for him to make up for the money they would normally get from clients. A woman answering the telephone at the establishment confirmed the offer Sunday. She refused to identify herself. Ex-FBI agent details raid on Phoenix body donation facility Men’s health affects baby’s health too Sponsored Stories 5 things to look for when selecting an ophthalmologist New Valley school lets students pick career-path academies Here’s how to repair and patch damaged drywall