Furthermore, at least 7,299 Indonesians have returned home via self-repatriation from 43 countries, an increase of 490 compared to last week.“The Foreign Ministry also continues to extend assistance to Indonesians abroad who are in need. Between March 18 and June 10, in Malaysia alone, our embassies and consulate generals have distributed 298,007 packages of basic needs,” Retno said.She also explained that with the help of the Indonesian diaspora abroad, the ministry managed to provide 407,175 packages in total in Malaysia.“This brings our assistance globally to a total of 474,947 packages including in the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Europe, America and Africa,” she added.Topics : Retno did not provide details on the nationalities of the foreign nationals.However, she ensured that the Foreign Ministry was consistently communicating with their respective embassies in Jakarta.In the briefing, Retno also gave an update on the status of Indonesian returnees amid the COVID-19 pandemic. She said that, as of Wednesday, 110,457 Indonesians had returned home, an increase of 2,807 within a week.Meanwhile, 21,733 Indonesian crewmembers had also returned from 29 countries. They arrived in Indonesia through dedicated entry points in Jakarta and Bali. This was an increase of 1,096 compared to last week. Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi announced on Thursday that there were at least 311 foreign nationals infected with COVID-19 in Indonesia, of whom 26 have died.“As of Wednesday, there are 311 foreigners who have tested positive for COVID-19, 26 have died and 204 others have recovered,” she said in a virtual press briefing.The ministry also recorded as many as 485 foreigners currently classified as people under surveillance (ODP). Of the figure, 265 foreigners have been repatriated to their home countries.
14/41 Racecourse Rd, HamiltonRedeveloped in 1999 into Warraby Apartments, apartment 14 is the largest of the complex with its grand proportions and beautiful features such as original VJs, timber flooring, ornate stamped ceilings and classic stained-glass leadlights. Mr Wortley said many neighbours had wandered about the property over time.“It is a bit of a local icon,” he said. 14/41 Racecourse Rd, HamiltonMore from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019 14/41 Racecourse Rd, HamiltonThey bought the property for $885,000 at auction on Saturday in front of a crowd of more than 80 people.Mr Wortley said the starting bid was $780,000 and three registered bidders were keen on the property.“They (the couple) fell in love with it when they inspected it,” Mr Wortley said.Originally built in the early 1900s, Bogarella Villa, at 14/41 Racecourse Rd, was one of the original Racecourse Rd homes and still retains its original character and kerbside appeal. 14/41 Racecourse Rd, HamiltonA historic penthouse at Hamilton has been snapped up by a Brisbane couple who fell in love with it at first sight.Ray White New Farm agent Brandon Wortley said the couple were not actively looking but were in the early days of house hunting.
Today Tonight Adelaide 6 May 2013A woman takes photos by the kid’s pool and no one bats an eyelid — she’s harmless – but what happens when a man does the same thing? An airline passenger is asked to move away from children on a plane — he’s done nothing wrong, except, he’s a man. On planes, in classrooms, by pools, men are being typecast in a role no-one wants to be known for. MORE DETAILS
The 20-year-old, who was on song in Kortrijks’s 2-2 away draw to Zulte-Waregem last weekend, polled 48 percent of the votes to beat Julien De Sart who polled 30 per cent and Lucas Tuta who polled 13 per cent. Besides the goals, Moffi’s speed and power have caught the eye of the fans, who have already warmed up to him. Read Also:Super-Sub Moffi bags man-of-the-match in BelgiumMoffi joined Kortrijk, who are 10th on the Jupiler Pro League table, on a three and a half year deal in January after he fired 20 goals for FK Riteriai in the Lithuanian top league last season. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The former FK Riteriai of Lithuania striker had earlier won the January gong after scoring two goals in four games and was named Man of the Match twice, including a memorable match where he helped KV Kortrijk’s come back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Club Brugge in his home debut.Advertisement Former Golden Eaglets striker Terem Moffi’s brilliant start to life in Belgium continued as he was voted Player for the month for the second straight month by fans of KV Kortrijk. Loading… Promoted ContentThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of AnimePlaying Games For Hours Can Do This To Your Body10 Phones That Can Work For Weeks Without Recharging33 Celebs Photos From Their Childhood: Will You Recognize Them?Who Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This YearWhat Happens To Your Brain When You Play Too Much Video Games?Best Car Manufacturers In The World7 Of The Wealthiest Universities In The World
This project, according to Tablate, ispart of their campaign against illegal drugs and he wants establishment ownersand businessmen in the metro to implement a drug-free workplace policy. Philippine Drug Enforcement Region 6 director Alex Tablate. PN FILE PHOTO “To eradicate illegal drugs, we need aholistic approach. We need others to be more involved, especially businessestablishment owners because drug transactions are now being done in hotels,condominiums and even warehouses to keep their transactions from the police. Sowe need their support,” he said. Based on past PDEA operations,clandestine laboratories and storage facilities for illegal drugs weredismantled inside subdivisions and condominiums. Illegal drug transactions areactually happening discreetly inside hotel rooms, restaurants and bars. ILOILO City – The Philippine DrugEnforcement (PDEA) Region 6 has launched an advocacy program dubbed “OplanKalasag” to promote drug-free workplaces in this city. PDEA-6 director Alex Tablate, who ledthe launch on Friday at Jerry Treña’s Hall in Mulley Lonney here, said theadvocacy campaign engages the management of hotels, restaurants, bars,condominiums, subdivisions, and warehouses, including security agencies toenforce their own drug-free workplace program. Tablate invited owners, managers,supervisors, and representatives from different establishments here for a seriesof information drive about the project and the topics being discussed were theimplementation of drug-free workplace program policy, identification ofclandestine laboratory and modus operandi, provisions of Republic Act 9165, orthe Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, and types of drugs and theireffects. He added that they have chosen IloiloCity as the pilot area for this project and the same efforts will also beimplemented in different cities and municipalities all over Western Visayasstarting on the last quarter of 2019. The PDEA-6 head also urged theestablishment owners to be vigilant of drug transactions and maintain open andstrong coordination with the authorities relative to the antidrug efforts ofthe government. “In the campaign against illegal drugs, hindi lang operations or manghuli pero we need to have programsfor spreading information about illegal drugs. We need the help of everybodythat’s why we launched a region-wide program because this will bring abig impact in curbing illegal drugs,” Tablate said./PN
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — It’s primary day in Indiana.Candidates made their final pitches around the state yesterday for what could be a make-it-or-break-it deal for the four.Donald Trump spoke to a packed house of supporters yesterday at the Palladium in Carmel, while Bernie Sanders spoke to a large and enthusiastic crowd in Monument Circle.Ted Cruz made his final appearance at the State Fairgrounds, while Hillary Clinton and family support team Bill and Chelsea, traveled throughout the state over the weekend, ending with one last rally in Indianapolis on Sunday.Polls are open until 6:00 PM Eastern Time.
Male Black Beagle-Lost. Named Shooter with red on face and legs. He went missing on (8-10) off of County Road 450 South where the old Pat’s Bulk Food building used to be on US 421 in Correct.$500 REWARD!If you see him please contact me!! We miss him. 560-8832.
August 9, 2020 Associated Press Atletico Madrid says 2 members of group due to travel to Lisbon for Champions League test positive for coronavirus Share This StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLinkedinRedditMADRID (AP) — Atletico Madrid says 2 members of group due to travel to Lisbon for Champions League test positive for coronavirus.
By Ed OsmondLONDON, England (Reuters) – Joe Denly’s fluent 94 put England in control of the final Ashes Test and the hosts moved on to 313 for eight to lead Australia by 382 runs at the close on the third day yesterday.Denly fell six runs short of his maiden Test century and Ben Stokes made a sparkling 67 in bright sunshine at The Oval to put England in a strong position to level the series at 2-2.“Against this attack it is always a battle. You have to work hard for every run. I am naturally disappointed not to get to the milestone but we are in a great position going into day four and that is the most important thing,” Denly said. Australia ensured they will retain the Ashes by winning the fourth Test in Manchester and are bidding to secure their first Test series victory in England since 2001.Denly and Stokes came together after England lost Rory Burns for 20 and Joe Root (21) in the morning.Burns had driven Peter Siddle sweetly through mid-off to bring up the first half-century opening stand of the series but he departed after a wild slash at a wide ball from spinner Nathan Lyon which he edged to wicketkeeper Tim Paine. Captain Root, bidding to register his first Test century in the series, pushed forward tentatively at Lyon and nicked a simple catch to Steve Smith at slip and the home side took lunch on 88 for two.Stokes, dropped at slip off Lyon on seven, started slowly before unfurling some trademark attacking shots to entertain a packed crowd. Denly clipped Josh Hazlewood through mid-wicket for his seventh four to reach fifty for the third time in the series and the 33-year-old right-hander struck a few sweetly-timed strokes in his highest Test score.Stokes, who made a brilliant century to lead England to a dramatic victory in the third Test at Headingley, moved past fifty with a six off Marnus Labuschagne before he was bowled by Lyon to end a fine third-wicket partnership of 127.Denly’s five-hour vigil was halted when he edged Siddle to Smith at slip and Jonny Bairstow fell for 14, nicking another catch to Smith off the bowling of Mitchell Marsh. Sam Curran was caught down the leg side by Paine off Pat Cummins for a breezy 17, Chris Woakes was brilliantly caught one-handed by Smith off Marsh and Jos Buttler plundered 47 before skying Siddle to a diving Labuschagne at square leg.Jofra Archer and Jack Leach steered England through to the close without further loss and Australia will face a daunting run chase over the remaining two days of the match.“It was a tough day. It would have been nice to get some early breakthroughs and put more pressure on them but it didn’t come,” Siddle said. “We know how much it means to win the series, it just comes down to execution and we’ve been behind the eight-ball from the start,” he added. “We know what happened at Headingley on a nice batting strip so if we make the most of this deck, who knows?” ENGLAND 1st innings 294AUSTRALIA 1st innings 225ENGLAND 2nd inningsR. Burns c Paine b Lyon 20J. Denly c Smith b Siddle 94J. Root c Smith b Lyon 21B. Stokes b Lyon 67J. Bairstow c Smith b Marsh 14J. Butler c Labuschagne b Siddle 47S. Curran c Paine b Cummins 17C. Woakes c Smith b Marsh 6J. Archer not out 3J. Leach not out 5Extras: (b-7, lb-11, nb-1) 19Total: (eight wkts, 91 overs) 313Fall of wickets: 1-54, 2-87, 3-214, 4-222, 5-249, 6-279, 7-305, 8-305.Bowling: P. Cummins 19-4 55-1, J. Hazlewood 19-5-57-0 (nb-1). N. Lyon 22-4-65-3, P. Siddle 13-4-52-2, M. Marsh 11-1-40- 2, M. Labuschagne 7-1-26-0.
By Alan BaldwinLONDON, England (Reuters) – Six-time Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton says he is yet to start talks with Mercedes to extend his contract beyond this year, despite media reports they had stalled already over wage demands.The 35-year-old Briton denied the speculation in a post, subsequently deleted, on Instagram.“FYI (Team principal) Toto (Wolff) and I have not even spoken about contract yet,” he said.“Nothing is being negotiated currently, papers making up stories.”Reports in Italy had suggested Hamilton was seeking $60 million a year. Red Bull’s motorsport head Helmut Marko was then quoted by Autobild as saying only Ferrari would be willing to pay such an amount for a driver.Ferrari said last year that chairman John Elkann had met Hamilton socially, fuelling speculation about a future move to the Italian team. Hamilton’s last contract talks turned into something of a paddock saga, with the eventual announcement of a two-year extension in 2018 following months of speculation.“I just kept delaying it. I had a contract in place so I didn’t feel like I had to rush,” the champion, who conducted his own negotiations, said at the time.Hamilton’s future is already in the spotlight after Ferrari last month committed long-term to Monegasque youngster Charles Leclerc and Red Bull made sure Max Verstappen was locked in for four more years. The pair are both considered Hamilton’s heirs-apparent, and their contract extensions mark them out as the future of their respective teams, making a Hamilton move from Mercedes less likely.The Briton, who joined Mercedes from McLaren at the end of 2012, gets on well with Finnish team mate Valtteri Bottas and has said going elsewhere would not be an easy decision.Mercedes want the Briton to stay but the situation has been clouded by uncertainty over Wolff’s own future and the German manufacturer’s commitment to a sport it has dominated for the past six years. Ole Kaellenius, chief executive of parent Daimler, said on Wednesday that Mercedes were not preparing to leave Formula One, after reports that the matter would be discussed at the next board meeting.Mercedes launch their new car on February 14, with testing in Barcelona starting five days later.The season opens in Australia on March 15 with Hamilton chasing several Formula One records, including Ferrari great and Mercedes predecessor Michael Schumacher’s 91 wins and seven titles.